Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's time to order Christmas cards!!!

I know it's just the first of November, but it actually IS time to start thinking about Christmas cards! I'm not trying to skip over Thanksgiving. It will have it's time and it's place, but if you wait until November 28th to order your Christmas cards, it just might be cutting it too close. But, hey, you can always send out New Year's cards, and I'm here and available for that too. ;)

Below is a selection of cards I designed last year for Christmas. As you will see, some elements are the same, but each design is customized to work with the different photos and client's wishes.

Take a look! I would LOVE to design YOUR Christmas card this year. Or New Year's card. OR Thanksgiving card!!! ;)

If you have any questions at all, please shoot me an email (kimtrimm@gmail.com) or text (662.769.6595)!

Blessings,
Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...