Saturday, November 30, 2013

Last Chance for Christmas Cards!

If you missed the Nov. 22 deadline, there's still time! I can take up to 10 more orders for personalized Christmas cards. Email (kimtrimm@gmail.com) or any means of contact will work. Just let me know if you would like a slot! I can personalize a digital card file that you can have printed yourself (1-3 day turn around), or I can print and ship to you (5-7 day turnaround).

I wish I could show y'all the cards I've completed so far this year! But I don't want to spoil the fun designs and photos of my customers who haven't yet mailed out their personalized Christmas cards. Will post them soon!

I'm so thankful for those of you who have supported me this year! I really enjoy customizing your family greetings!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...