Wednesday, October 24, 2012

NEW Deadline for Christmas card orders: November 21st.

My new deadline for Christmas card orders is Wednesday, NOVEMBER 21st. The day before Thanksgiving. This will help me get your orders out by the first week in December.

If anyone misses the deadline, please contact me, and I'll see how fast I can get your order processed.

To see ALL Christmas card options, click the CHRISTMAS tab at the top of my blog.

Standard Christmas cards are 5"x7", $1.15 each (minimum of 25 required), white envelopes included. The price does not include shipping. See the prices tab for more pricing options.

You can purchase a digital copy of your Christmas card, to print yourself, for $30.

To place an order, email me: kimtrimm@gmail.com.

Make sure that the photos you submit to me, to be placed on your card, are high resolution quality! If you're not sure, I can check for you, and let you know if the quality is going to work or not.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

2012_A

2012_B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...